Revenue Marketing it as a measurable and repeatable contribution by marketers to the creation of closed business. In other words, they are actions that create proven revenue out of marketing and are documented so that success can be repeated. It’s an optimized practice were marketing has a repeatable, predictable and scalable revenue engine, in order to forecast its impact on future revenue. This is why it’s so crucial for any company that applies measurement procedures destined for decision making, such as budget allocations or selection of investment channels.
One fundamental aspect of putting it into work it’s to align the Marketing department and the sales department. It’s vital that the objectives of both departments fall into line to ensure that they co-work to achieve the desired results. The main tools to achieve these goals are CRM and Marketing Automation. Both grant the data centralization in a semiautomatic and orderly manner, through a digital application that serves as operational support, management, control and evaluation of these departments.
How does it work?
This practice is based on the measurement and organization of data generated at each stage of the marketing and sales process of the company. At this point, we seek to identify which marketing investment generated the revenue. This allows us to select in which resources should we invest in the next cycle (Webinars or Tradeshows, in SEO or Digital Advertisement, in SM or PR). It’s fundamental to have clear objectives set for each action, an action that acts in the upper part of the marketing funnel is not the same than one that operates in the lower part. Some efforts will target customer acquisition, and others will focus on direct sales.
In order to correctly implement the Revenue Marketing process, it’s necessary to correctly define the attribution model that will be used. It’s important to take into account at which point each action will interact with the client and what percentage of the sale will be assigned to each interaction. To get this done, we need to understand how our customers’ shop. This is why it’s crucial to analyze the Customer Journey.
Revenue Marketing, while organizing the company, will give us the information to justify the budgets designating for each department on future business plans.
This article will dive into a few ideas on how you can stay ahead of the game in order to be successful on a webinar, making sure that your audience stays engaged until the webinar is over while providing your company with quality information about the public.
- Call for action: When your audience is asked to be directly involved with something that is happening, the chance to capture their full attention increases. At the same time, It allows us to obtain relevant information about the attendants. An example would be: ¿Where are you from? Asking them to present themselves quickly. From the beginning, we are creating a bond with the audience.
- Be spontaneous: If we have a monotone speaker, the webinar will turn out to be monotonous as well. No matter how good the content is, we will struggle to engage the audience. Keeping them alert is important! Even though the speech is planned in advance, is vital to leave room for spontaneity. Ideas on how to do so: Do a giveaway, pick someone from the public and work with them 1 on 1, create an instant pull.
- Changes things up frequently: Studies show that our brains will start to get bored after a mere ten minutes, this is why we suggest to switch it up! Plan little breaks throughout the presentation to recapture the audience’s attention. This is how you can implement it: Invite a surprise speaker, Add a video or an interactive picture.
- Blow them away with a great slide deck: Nothing is more tedious than a boring set of PowerPoint slides. The idea is to create an attractive presentation to stimulate the interest.
- Comprehension checks: We recommend you to plan little breaks to check in with the spectators. This is a perfect way to leave room for interacting not having to wait for the end of the lecture.
The key to success is to get the audience to actively participate whilst acquiring valuable information of the attendees. It’s beneficial for any presentation to create a dynamic interaction that will boost the engagement level while broadcasting the right message.
The importance of using a CRM
A couple of weeks ago, I was having lunch with a customer and found out that he didn’t know about the importance of using a CRM program in his organization. I realized that many small business owners aren’t aware of what a CRM is, and the importance of having one.
We recently had a great improvement in our business which increased the lead generation more than 3 times. That is why I thought it would be great to share our experience. Continue Reading…
What do you need to know about SEO?
I used to share one simple rule with my customers when they asked me about SEO. I will show you why nobody can make your site #1 in Google or other search engines.